Investindustrial and Black Diamond to combine Polynt and Reichhold chemical groups
Investindustrial and Black Diamond to combine Polynt and Reichhold chemical groupsAttualità
Italy’s catalysts and polymer materials-maker Polynt spa will partner with US chemical group Reichhold Industries giving birth to a new entitiy reaching about 2.1 billion euros in revenues and 200 million euros in ebitda (see here Investindustrial’s press release and here Reichhold’s press release). Polynt has been controlled by South European private equity operator Investindustrial since 2008 (through Polimeri Speciali Holding spa) […]
Clessidra sgr in talks to sell Bucellati jewels. Said to mull the sale of Cavalli too
Clessidra sgr in talks to sell Bucellati jewels. Said to mull the sale of Cavalli tooAttualità
Italy’s Clessidra sgr private equity firm is in talks for selling its controlling stake in the capital of iconic jewelley Buccellati, the company’s ceo Gianluca Brozzetti told WWD last weekend. Clessidra bought a 67% stake in the company in 2013 while the Buccellati family retained the remaining 33% (see here a previous post by BeBeez). “This is what private equities […]
Clessidra sgr in talks to sell Buccellati jewels. Said to mull the sale of Cavalli too
Clessidra sgr in talks to sell Buccellati jewels. Said to mull the sale of Cavalli tooAttualità
Italy’s Clessidra sgr private equity firm is in talks for selling its controlling stake in the capital of iconic jewellery Buccellati, the company’s ceo Gianluca Brozzetti told WWD last weekend. Clessidra bought a 67% stake in the company in 2013 while the Buccellati family retained the remaining 33% (see here a previous post by BeBeez). “This is what private equities […]
Italmobiliare to buy Clessidra sgr in a 20 mln euros deal
Italmobiliare to buy Clessidra sgr in a 20 mln euros dealAttualità
Italian-listed holding company Italmobiliare signed an agreement with Clessidra sgr‘s shareholders to buy the 100% of the capital of Italy’s major private equity company for a 20 million euros price (download here the press release). The deal follows the announcement of exclusive talks starting last April 26th (see here a previous post by BeBeez). Italmobiliare was actually selected […]
Italy’s private equtiy funds sell Euticals to Amri and re-invest in the US group
Italy’s private equtiy funds sell Euticals to Amri and re-invest in the US groupAttualità
Albany Molecular Research Inc  (Amri), a Nasdaq-listed pharma and biotech products contractor, announced it will buy 100% of Italy’s Euticals (or Prime European Therapeuticals spa), a global leader of active pharma principles for a 358 million dollars price (or 315 million euros). Private equtiy funds, who are actually Euticals’ major shareholders, will reinvest in Amri (see […]
Italy’s M&C puts German polypropylene films maker Treofan on sale
Italy’s M&C puts German polypropylene films maker Treofan on saleAttualità
Management & Capitali (M&C), an investment company listed at the italian Stock Exchange and controlled by financier Carlo De Benedetti (with a 53% stake through Sper spa), is selling  Treofan Holdings GmbH together with minorities shareholders Merced Capital and Goldman Sachs. Leonardo & Co-Houlihan Lokey has been appointed as mandated advisor, Mergermarket wrote. Treofan is a global leader […]